A viable project implies sustainability over time, that it has something to sell and people willing to buy it as well as being feasible, meaning that it is doable by a work team.
A project is investable in the eyes of a private investor if it is clearly
profitable from launch.
The Work Team is assessed on:
- The leadership abilities of the team leader.
- Having assimilated the values of effort and productive work.
- Having an experienced multidisciplinary team.
- Generate Value: This means there must be someone willing to pay for the product produced.
- Be scalable: be capable of making the benefits grow without reinvesting in the infrastructures at the same level as the increasing revenue.
- Not require the financing of working capital.
- Be a long-term project.
- Be an innovative and differentiating project.
- Be clear from the start that the money will return to the investor, be it by dividends, or principally, being a business sufficiently attractive to allow the sale of its stocks to the current members or to third parties.